woensdag 21 november 2007

Fishing for Dutch only ?

I've been too busy for a while to comment on the current events, but today I think the level of the discussion reached the bottom (at least on the scale of the most redicilous). So I have to react.

To be honest, I expected some attack from populists like Rita Verdonk, since they were quiet for a while. But I'm taken by suprise again.

Now it is about fishing. Yes, fishing. So today at nu.nl we have a news about thousands of Polish
workers who are making Dutch water empty, by fishing, and eating all the fishes. Of course
again, it mentions things like difference in culture and ethics.

It seems that Polish people living here are seen as a cause of all problems. I will not be suprised if the goverment proposes sending "east europeans" (how they call us) back home, in order to solve the traffic jam crisis.

Geen opmerkingen: